Cookie Sheets & Je…
True Love Truffles
Each truffle serves 1.
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Sports Ball Pan Set Add to shopping list Sports Ball Pan Set
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Hearts Candy Mold Add to shopping list Hearts Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add From the Heart Nesting Metal Cutter Set Add to shopping list From the Heart Nesting Metal Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Hidden Pillars Add to shopping list Hidden Pillars
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add 6 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Waxed paper
- Plastic ruler
- Wooden mixing spoon
In advance: Prepare truffles. Mold 30 hearts in candy mold. On cookie pan, mold 4 hearts in smallest crinkle cutter from set, filling 1/4 in. deep with melted candy. Refrigerate until firm; gently press to release hearts. Attach crinkle hearts to lollipop sticks with melted candy; let set.
Make goblet by placing a dollop of melted candy on waxed paper-covered cake board. Cut (trim) Hidden Pillar to 3 1/2 in. and position upright in candy; refrigerate until firm. Using melted candy in cut parchment bag, fill pillar; tap gently to remove air bubbles. Place in freezer until completely chilled. To remove stem, gently push through pillar with handle of mixing spoon. Level top center of base and bottom center of bowl by sliding over a warm cookie sheet. Attach stem to level area of base with melted candy; let set. Turn bowl open side down and attach stem to level area with melted candy; let set. Using melted candy in parchment bag cut to size of tip 2, pipe beads on edge of bowl and where stem meets base and bowl; let set. For bowl section, make a 1/4 in. thick candy shell using ball pan half and 3 pks. of melted candy. For base section, make a 1 in. thick candy plaque using remaining melted candy from shell in ball pan half. Make goblet "stem." Attach heart candies to bowl and base with melted candy. Trim lollipop sticks as needed and insert 2 or 3 truffles on each stick to support crinkle hearts. Brush sticks with melted candy. Position crinkle hearts in bowl and fill bowl with truffles.
*Brand confectionery coating.