Trim the Tree Whoopie Pies
Christmas tree-shaped whoopie pies are sure to make to your celebration merry and bright. Use the Christmas Whoopie Pie Pan to create these mini cakes.
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Green Sparkling Sugar Add to shopping list Green Sparkling Sugar
- Easy-Add White Sparkling Sugar Add to shopping list White Sparkling Sugar
Each whoopie pie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Christmas Whoopie Pie Pan Add to shopping list Christmas Whoopie Pie Pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
Bake and cool whoopie pies.
To assemble pies, spread Whoopie Pie Filling on one cake; sandwich with second cake.
Prepare Buttercream Icing. Tint green, reserving some white.
Use tip 3 and green icing and pipe zigzags on tree. Sprinkle with Green Sparkling Sugar. Shake off excess.
Use tip 3 and white icing and pipe zigzags on tree. Sprinkle with White Sparkling Sugar. Shake off excess.
*Combine Leaf Breen, Brown, and Lemon Yellow for green shown.