Tri-Clops Cookie Pops
All three eyes are on your party guests with our purple alien pop. Made with our spooky Monster Pops Cookie Pan and decorate in bold icing shades for a great finishing touch.
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
Each Cookie Pop serves 1
- Easy-Add Monster Pops Cookie Pan Add to shopping list Monster Pops Cookie Pan
- Easy-Add 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
Prepare cookie recipe. Press in pan with sticks according to pan instructions. Bake and cool cookies.
Thin a portion of violet icing and place cookies on cooling grid over cookie sheet. Cover cookies with icing, tap to smooth; let dry.
Use tip 5 and violet icing to pipe outline arms (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch).
Use tip 2 and red icing to pipe in ears.
Use tip 3 and orange icing to pipe in feet (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch).
Use tip 3 and orange icing to pipe pull-out claws.
Use tip 2 and white icing to pipe dot eyes.
Use tip 2 and black icing to pipe dot pupils and outline mouth.
Use tip 2 and white icing to pipe pull-out teeth.
*Combine Violet with Rose for violet shown.