Tree-lightful Treats Cupcakes
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Soft Yellow Sugar Add to shopping list Soft Yellow Sugar
- Easy-Add Dark Green Sugar Sprinkles Add to shopping list Dark Green Sugar Sprinkles
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- Easy-Add Green Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Green Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Flowerful Medley Sprinkles Decorations Add to shopping list Flowerful Medley Sprinkles Decorations
- hallow-centered white mints
Each cupcake and cookie serve 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Cupcakes 'N More® 13 Count Dessert Stand Add to shopping list Cupcakes 'N More® 13 Count Dessert Stand
- Easy-Add Shiver Me Snowman Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list Shiver Me Snowman Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Holiday Mini Cutters Set Add to shopping list Holiday Mini Cutters Set
- Easy-Add Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter Add to shopping list Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter
- Easy-Add Star Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Star Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
In advance, make cookies. Roll out cookie dough and use medium Star Cut-Out from set to cut 1 star; sprinkle with sugar. Use medium Round Cut-Out from set to cut 12 circles. Tint remaining dough green and cut 75 holly leaves using cutter from holiday set. Bake and cool all cookies.
Ice and decorate ornament cookies. Use tip 2 and full-strength royal icing to outline cookies. Use tip 2 and thinned down royal icing to fill in cookie tops; let dry. Use 2 and full-strength royal icing to decorate cookies with beads, zigzags, swirls and outlined and piped in geometric shapes; let dry.
Attach hollow-centered white mints to ornament tops with melted white candy. Refrigerate until firm.
To decorate holly leaf cookie, place green melted candy in cut parchment bag and use to outline leaf veins. Sprinkle immediately with green sugars.
Bake and cool 13 cupcakes. Ice tops smooth with green buttercream icing. Position approximately 5 leaves on each cupcake. Attach confetti sprinkles to leaves with dots of melted candy.
Position cupcakes on stand and adjust leaves as needed. Position ornament cookies on cupcakes. Position top cupcake and add star.