Tree Artistry Cookies
These festive tree cookies are far from ordinary and sure to bring cheers to your holiday celebration. Use brightly colored icings, White Sugar Pearls, Gold and Bronze Pearl Dust to decorate this enchanted forest of cookies.
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Gold Pearl Dust™ Add to shopping list Gold Pearl Dust™
- Easy-Add Bronze Pearl Dust™ Add to shopping list Bronze Pearl Dust™
- Easy-Add Sugar Pearls Sprinkles Add to shopping list Sugar Pearls Sprinkles
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
- Easy-Add clear vanilla extract Add to shopping list clear vanilla extract
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Christmas Tree Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list Christmas Tree Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
Prepare and roll out dough. Cut using straight-sided cutter. Bake and cool.
Outline with tip 3 and full-strength icing; flow in with thinned icing.
For blue tree, add Sugar Pearls immediately after flowing in. For violet tree with dots, pipe tip 2 green branches immediately after flowing in. Let dry. Decorate all trees using full-strength icing.
For violet scroll tree, pipe tip 1 white scrolls; let dry. Paint with bronze Pearl Dust/vanilla mixture. For violet tree with green branches, pipe tip 2 dot ornaments
For green tree, pipe tip 2 zigzag garland; let dry. Pipe tip 2 dot ornaments; use fingertip dipped in cornstarch to flatten large top dot.
For red scroll tree, pipe tip 2 white center line and scrolls; let dry. Paint with gold Pearl Dust/vanilla mixture. Pipe tip 2 dot ornaments; use fingertip dipped in cornstarch to flatten large top dot.
For leaf tree, outline leaves and pipe center branch with tip 2; flow in leaves with thinned icing. Pipe tip 2 pull-out star points. Let dry.
*Combine Kelly Green with Leaf Green for green shown.
Combine Red-Red with Christmas Red for red shown.
Combine Golden Yellow with Lemon Yellow for yellow shown.
Combine Violet with Rose for violet shown.