Treats That Talk Cupcakes
Tell someone they are sweet with a conversation heart on a cupake!
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Buttercup Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Buttercup Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers
Your favorite cupcake recipe
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Hearts Standard Baking Cups or Valentine themed baking cupsEasy-Add Hearts Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list Hearts Standard Baking Cups
- Heart Nesting Cutter Set (third smallest cutter used)Easy-Add Heart Nesting Cutter Set Add to shopping list Heart Nesting Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
Add Rose Icing Color to a portion of the White Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant. Add Yellow Icing Color to another portion of the White Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant.
Roll out fondant 1/8 in. thick and cut hearts with third smallest cutter. Let hearts dry overnight on cornstarch-dusted surface. Write messages on hearts with the red FoodWriter Fine Tip Edible Color Marker.
Bake cupcakes in Hearts Standard Baking Cups or any Valentine Themed Baking Cup, and cool completely on Cooling Grid.
Prepare Buttercream Icing recipe. Ice cupcakes smooth with Spatula.
Position hearts on cupcakes.