Treats Stop Traffic! Cupcakes
Fondant buildings stepping up our Cupcakes ’N More 13-Count Dessert Stand provide a citified backdrop for gray-iced cupcakes sporting stop signs and vehicles from the Wheels Royal Icing Decorations set.
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Gum-Tex™ Add to shopping list Gum-Tex™
- Easy-Add Wheels Royal Icing Decorations Add to shopping list Wheels Royal Icing Decorations
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Each Cupcake serves 1
- Easy-Add 12-cup Standard Muffin Pan Add to shopping list 12-cup Standard Muffin Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 44 Add to shopping list Tip: 44
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Cupcakes 'N More® 13 Count Dessert Stand Add to shopping list Cupcakes 'N More® 13 Count Dessert Stand
- Easy-Add White Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list White Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Waxed paper
2-3 days in advance: Make buildings. Mix 1 teaspoon Gum-Tex into 12 oz. white fondant. Tint 1/3 each violet, blue, green. Roll out 1/8 in. thick. Use pattern to cut 13 buildings in various colors. Let dry overnight on waxed paper-covered boards dusted with cornstarch.
Use royal icing to pipe tip 44 windows and doors. Let dry.
Use royal icing to attach Lollipop Sticks to backs of buildings and backs of 13 stop sign Icing Decorations. Let dry.
Bake and cool cupcakes. Ice tops with gray buttercream. Insert buildings and stop signs; trim sticks as needed. Position vehicles. Position on stand.
*Combine Violet with a little Rose for violet shown.