Treasures from the Heart Candy
Turn your Silicone Baking Cups into a one-per-person candy dish! We’ve used a cookie cutter to shape the candy lid. The heart candy and colored sugar design add Valentine’s Day flair.
- Easy-Add Valentine Candy Making Kit Mega Pack Add to shopping list Valentine Candy Making Kit Mega Pack
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
Garden Candy Color Set (pink used)Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
Each candy box serves 1.
- Easy-Add Jelly Roll Pan Add to shopping list Jelly Roll Pan
- Easy-Add Heart Silicone Baking Cups Add to shopping list Heart Silicone Baking Cups
- From The Heart Nesting Cutter Set (largest crinkle heart used)Easy-Add From The Heart Nesting Cutter Set Add to shopping list From The Heart Nesting Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
Position largest crinkle heart cookie cutter on non-stick jelly roll pan. Tint a portion of white melted candy pink. Pour melted candy 1/8 in. deep into cookie cutter; refrigerate to set.
Mold candies using instructions in the Mega Valentine Candy Kit.
Fill Heart Silicone Baking Cup with candy. Attach red candy heart to pink heart with melted candy. Position on top of baking cup.