Mini Loaf Pan
Treasure Cruise Mini Cake
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Premium White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Premium White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Red Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Red Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Blue Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Blue Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Green Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Green Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
- Easy-Add Flowerful Medley 6-Mix Sprinkle Assortment Add to shopping list Flowerful Medley 6-Mix Sprinkle Assortment
- Jelly Spearmint Leaf Candies
- Caramel squares
- Pretzel Sticks
- granulated brown sugar
Each Mini-Cake serves 1
- Easy-Add Mini Loaf Pan Add to shopping list Mini Loaf Pan
- Easy-Add Transportation Candy Mold Add to shopping list Transportation Candy Mold
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Petite Loaf Baking Cups Add to shopping list Petite Loaf Baking Cups
In advance: Mold candy boats using painting or piping method. Refrigerate until firm; unmold. Attach 4 in. lollipop stick to back with melted candy.
Also: Make palm trees. Cut spearmint leaf into 4 thin slices; dip cut sides in granulated sugar to prevent sticking. Arrange 3 slices in Flower Forming Cup; freeze for 5-10 minutes. Pipe dot of melted candy onto center; position pretzel stick in candy and hold until set. Chill until completely set then unmold carefully.
Make treasure chest. Partially cut caramel square about 1/3 from top; lift for lid. Position small yellow confetti inside for gold.
Ice cakes smooth; sprinkle shore with granulated brown sugar sand. Tint piping gel blue and pipe in water section. Insert palm trees and boat; position treasure chest.