Traditional Snowman Cookie
Well-dressed snowman cookie is sporting his Christmas colors! (Be sure the white color flow layer is thoroughly dry before piping the colored details.)
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Comfort Grip™ Snowman Cutter Add to shopping list Comfort Grip™ Snowman Cutter
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
Cut, bake and cool snowman cookies.
Outline cookie using white full strength royal icing and tip 2.
Thin down a portion of white icing and flow in using parchment bag with small cut opening. Let dry.
Using tip 5 and full strength red icing, pipe scarf.
Using tip 5 and full strength green icing, pipe hat.
Using tip 3 and full strength yellow icing, pipe hatband.
Using tip 2 and full strength black icing, pipe dot facial features.
Using tip 3 and full strength black icing, pipe dot buttons.
Using tip 2 and full strength orange icing, pipe pull out dot nose.