Toymaker Treats Lollipops
Santa’s helpers are decked with striped pom pom hats embellished with White Nonpareils. Create this delicious treat with the Party/Birthday Large Lollipop Mold and easy-to-use Candy Melts candy.
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Green Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Green Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Red Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Red Candy Melts® Candy
Primary Candy Colors Set (orange)Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
Garden Candy Color Set (pink)Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Easy-Add White Nonpareils Sprinkles Add to shopping list White Nonpareils Sprinkles
Each lollipop serves 1.
- Easy-Add Non-Stick Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Non-Stick Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Party/Birthday Lollipop Mold Add to shopping list Party/Birthday Lollipop Mold
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add 6 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter Add to shopping list Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Waxed paper
Mold hats without sticks using lollipop mold and Painting Method. Chill until firm.
Place on waxed paper-covered board. Brush brim and pompom with melted candy and immediately sprinkle on nonpareils.
Mold heads. Set largest round Cut-Out on cookie sheet; fill 1/4 in. deep with melted candy. Tap to settle; chill until firm.
Place on waxed paper-covered board. Use melted candy in cut parchment bags to pipe pull-out ears and nose, outline mouth, dot eyes and cheeks. Let set.
Attach hat to head and Lollipop Stick to back using melted candy. Let set.
* Tint portion of white candy light orange for skin tone shown.