Toy Shop Troppers Cookie
A great toy soldier stands guard on your holiday dessert table. Every detail on his uniform is crisply detailed with royal icing. Set on a round cookie base, he can be used as a place setting populated a wonderful dessert table.
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add Dark Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Dark Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Mini Stocking/Gingerbread Boy/Tree Mold Add to shopping list Mini Stocking/Gingerbread Boy/Tree Mold
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Cordial Cups Candy Mold Add to shopping list Cordial Cups Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Circle Metal Cookie Cutter Add to shopping list Circle Metal Cookie Cutter
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make candy hat. Tint melted candy black using candy color. Mold solid hat in Cordial Cups Mold; chill until firm. Place hat on waxed paper-covered board; pipe brim using melted candy in cut parchment bag; chill until firm.
Prepare cookie recipe and press into boy molds 1/2 in. deep. Bake and cool cookies in silicone mold supported by cookie sheet. For base, roll out dough 1/4 in. thick and cut using circle cutter. Decorate soldier using royal icing. Ice face, hands and clothing smooth. Pipe tip 2 string belt, shirt collar, cuffs, shoulder pads; dot nose, eyes and buttons. Pipe tip 1 string mouth, button detail; pull-out dot epaulets. Attach soldier to round cookie with melted candy; attach hat to head. Pipe tip 3 pull-out string hair, hat band and fleur-de-lis.
*Combine Golden Yellow with Lemon Yellow for yellow shown. Combine Red-Red with Christmas Red for red shown. Combine Brown with Red-Red for brown shown.