Towering Pumpkin Patch Cupcakes
Such an awe-inspiring collection of harvest-ready cupcakes! Use tip 2A to pipe pumpkins on cupcake tops, add green leaves and green string licorice. These are featured on our 13-Count Cupcakes-N-More Dessert Stand.
Favorite cupcake mix or recipe
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
Jelly spearmint leaves
- Easy-Add Vibrant Green Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Vibrant Green Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Green licorice strings Add to shopping list Green licorice strings
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add White Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list White Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add 10 in. x 16 in. Non-Stick Cooling Grid Add to shopping list 10 in. x 16 in. Non-Stick Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 9 in. Angled Spatula Add to shopping list 9 in. Angled Spatula
- Easy-Add 12 in. Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list 12 in. Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Tip: 2A Add to shopping list Tip: 2A
- Paring Knife
- Easy-Add Cupcakes 'N More® 13 Count Dessert Stand Add to shopping list Cupcakes 'N More® 13 Count Dessert Stand
Bake and cool cupcakes. Prepare buttercream icing. Tint orange.
Use tip 2A to pipe a small dome of icing on center tops of cupcakes and to pipe pumpkin segments on cupcakes in teardrop shapes starting from the outside edge of cupcake and puling toward the center.
Cut green jelly spearmint leaves and stems from candy with paring knife. Position stems and leaves on pumpkins.
Position cupcakes on stand.
Melt vibrant green Candy Melts candy according to package directions. Make loop vines with licorice string and attach to cupcakes with melted green candy. Chill until set. Position around pumpkins and stand.