Tower of Toys! Mini Cakes
- Easy-Add Sky Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Sky Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
Violet Icing Color (combine royal blue with violet for dark blue shown)Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
Leaf Green Icing Color (combine leaf green with lemon yellow for green shown)Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
Each serves 1.
- Easy-Add 12 x 18 x 2 in. Sheet Pan Add to shopping list 12 x 18 x 2 in. Sheet Pan
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 44 Add to shopping list Tip: 44
- Easy-Add Disney Pixar Toy Story Candle Add to shopping list Disney Pixar Toy Story Candle
- Easy-Add Toy Story Toppers Add to shopping list Toy Story Toppers
- 101 Cookie Cutter Set (car, truck, bear, ball)Easy-Add 101 Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list 101 Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Waxed paper
- Easy-Add Cake Leveler Add to shopping list Cake Leveler
2 days in advance: Make cookies. Prepare and roll out dough. Cut car, truck, bear and ball using cutters from set. Bake and cool cookies.
Outline colors using tip 2 and full-strength icing; flow in using thinned icing . For bear, immediately after flowing in, flow in tummy and inside ears with light brown. Let dry 24 hours on waxed paper-covered boards.
Add details using fullstrength icing. Use tip 2 to outline and fill in tires; add tip 2 dot axles. Pipe tip 2 outline car details. Pipe tip 3 dot bear muzzle, tip 2 outline mouth, dot eyes and nose. Pipe tip 3 dot button on ball; flatten with finger..
Bake and cool 1-layer cake, 1 1/2 in. high, using firmtextured batter such as pound cake. Cut into 32 squares, 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 in. Using a spatula, swipe bottoms with melted candy; let set.
Cover with melted candy; let set. Decorate with full-strength icing. Using tip 44, outline all edges in assorted colors; let dry on waxed paper. Pipe tip 3 letters on all 4 sides; let dry.
Stack cakes. Position cookies, toppers and candles