The sacred scrolls sparkle for the season! Torah Cookies are a wonderful way to treat your family this Hanukkah, with shiny color flow icing and a sparkling sugar accent.
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
- Easy-Add Yellow Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Yellow Colored Sugar
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Hanukkah Metal Cutter Set Add to shopping list Hanukkah Metal Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
Roll out dough. Cut, bake and cool cookies using Torah cutter from set.
Outline cookie with tip 2 and full-strength color flow in yellow; let dry. Flow in center of cookie using thinned white color flow in cut parchment bag; let dry. Flow in scroll area using thinned yellow color flow in cut parchment bag; let set 5 to 10 minutes and then sprinkle area with yellow sugar and let dry. Pipe zigzag lettering using tip 1 and black color flow; let dry.
*Combine Golden Yellow with a little Lemon Yellow Icing Color for yellow shown.