Top to Bottom Fun Cookies
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add Sky Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Sky Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Pink Icing Color Add to shopping list Pink Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Each serves 1.
- Easy-Add Round Cookie Treat Pan Add to shopping list Round Cookie Treat Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Circle Metal Cookie Cutter Add to shopping list Circle Metal Cookie Cutter
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Waxed paper
Roll out half of Cookie Recipe and cut out heads with circle cutter. For bodies, press remaining dough into pan, filling cavities 2?3 full and positioning treat sticks. Bake and cool all cookies. On waxed paper, outline and pipe feet and toes using tip 2 and full-strength royal icing; let dry. Thin white and copper-tinted royal icings with water to pouring consistency. Place head and body cookies on cooling grid over sheet pan. Cover with thinned icing; let dry. Using full-strength royal icing, pipe tip 2 facial features, ears and message. Attach feet and head to body with royal icing.
Want to stay in touch with the latest from Wilton?
Receive great Wilton decorating ideas and much more! Learn more