Tombstone Sandwich Cookies
Take a tempting bite out of this novelty tombstone sandwich cookie. It’s easy to make with the Wilton Halloween Cookie Sandwich Pan.
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Halloween Cookie Sandwich Pan Add to shopping list Halloween Cookie Sandwich Pan
- Easy-Add 10 in. x 16 in. Non-Stick Cooling Grid Add to shopping list 10 in. x 16 in. Non-Stick Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add 9 in. Angled Spatula Add to shopping list 9 in. Angled Spatula
Prepare dough. Bake and cool cookies according to package directions. You will need two decorated cookies to make one sandwich cookie.
Prepare Color Flow icing. Tint portions green, black and gray; reserve some white.
Use cut parchment bag and full-strength black icing to pipe outline. Use cut parchment bag and full-strength green icing to pipe grass of line. Let set until dry.
Use cut parchment bag and thinned gray icing to fill in tombstone. Let set until dry. Use tip 3 and full-strength black icing to pipe RIP. Let set until dry.
Use spatula and full-strength green icing to ice backs of cookies; sandwich together. Let set until dry.