Tom Turkey Cupcakes
- Meringue Powder (used for royal icing)Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Black Icing Color (Combine Brown and Red-Red with Black icing for brown shown. )Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Golden Yellow Icing Color (Combine Lemon Yellow with Golden Yellow for yellow shown.)Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Red Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add Orange Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Orange Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add Yellow Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Yellow Colored Sugar
- Favorite cupcake mix or recipe
- Easy-Add Chocolate Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing Add to shopping list Chocolate Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing
Each treat serves 1.
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Heart Cut-Outs™ (medium size used)Easy-Add Heart Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Heart Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Tip: 1A Add to shopping list Tip: 1A
- Easy-Add Non-Stick Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Non-Stick Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add 10 in. x 16 in. Non-Stick Cooling Grid Add to shopping list 10 in. x 16 in. Non-Stick Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 12 in. Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list 12 in. Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Non-Stick Parchment Paper Add to shopping list Non-Stick Parchment Paper
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Standard Baking Cups (unbleached)Easy-Add Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add 9 in. Angled Spatula Add to shopping list 9 in. Angled Spatula
One day in advance, make cookies. Roll out cookie dough 1/8 in. thick. Use medium heart Cut-Out to cut out five medium hearts and the wide end of tip 1A to cut one circle for head. Bake and cool completely.
Step 2Prepare royal icing. Tint portions brown, red, yellow, orange and a small amount of black.
Step 3Decorate two wings. Use tip 3 and full-strength brown icing to outline two heart cookies. Use tip 3 and thinned brown icing to fill in wings. Let set.
Step 4Decorate tail. Use tip 3 and full-strength red icing to outline three heart cookies. Let set. Use tip 3 and thinned yellow icing to fill in heart. Let set.
Brush edge of cookie with damp brush. Position cookie on parchment paper and sprinkle edge with red sugar. Brush off excess sugar.
Use tip 3 and full-strength orange icing to pipe a smaller heart; cover with orange sugar and brush off excess. Use tip 3 and full-strength yellow icing to pipe heart in center of cookie; cover with yellow sugar and brush off excess.