Tolling for Two Mini Cakes
Ring in upcoming nuptials! Create bell-shaped cakes in our Brownie Pops 8-Cavity Silicone Mold. Add piped icing flowers and a ribbon bow to prettify the candy-coated partners.
White Candy Melts® Candy (1 package covers 3 sets of bells)Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Each mini cake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Brownie Pops 8-Cavity Silicone Mold Add to shopping list Brownie Pops 8-Cavity Silicone Mold
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 225 Add to shopping list Tip: 225
- 5/8 in. wide white satin ribbon (10 inches needed per treat)
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make flowers. Using royal icing, make 28 tip 225 drop flowers for each pair of bells; add tip 2 dot centers. Make extras to allow for breakage and let dry.
Bake and cool bells using your favorite brownie recipe or firm-textured cake batter such as pound cake; unmold. Ice bottom of treats with melted candy; let set. Cover treats with melted candy; let set. Cover treats again if desired. Using royal icing, attach flowers and add dots with tip 2. Attach tops together with melted candy; let set. Tie ribbon bow and attach with dots of icing.