Toe Tapping Cookie!
This fun-shaped cookie will leave everyone smiling. Its cheery face is made using Bright Yellow Sugar Sheets!
Bright Yellow Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper (covers 12 cookies)Easy-Add Bright Yellow Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list Bright Yellow Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
Light Green Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper (covers 12 cookies)Easy-Add Light Green Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list Light Green Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
Mini candy-coated chocolates
- Easy-Add Candy Eyeballs Add to shopping list Candy Eyeballs
- Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers
- Easy-Add Black shoestring licorice Add to shopping list Black shoestring licorice
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter Add to shopping list Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Single Shape Punch Set Add to shopping list Single Shape Punch Set
- Easy-Add Sunburst Cutting Insert Add to shopping list Sunburst Cutting Insert
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
Prepare and roll out dough. Cut cookies using largest Cut-Out. Bake and cool. Ice smooth with buttercream.
Using punch with Sunburst Cutting Insert, cut sunburst from Bright Yellow and Light Green Sugar Sheets! Attach to cookies with piping gel.
Attach candy for nose and Candy Eyeballs using buttercream. Draw smile with black FoodWriter.
Cut licorice into pieces, 2 1/2 in. long. Cut and shape spice drops into shoes. Insert licorice into spice drops.
Attach the legs to the cookie with buttercream.