Non-Stick Cooling …
Tip of the Cap Brownies
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack
- Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy (1 package makes 5-7 treats)Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Favorite brownie mix or recipe
Each brownie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Brownie Pops 8-Cavity Silicone Mold Add to shopping list Brownie Pops 8-Cavity Silicone Mold
- Easy-Add Non-Stick Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Non-Stick Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Square Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Square Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Embroidery scissors
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make candy mortarboards. Place medium square Cut-Out on cookie sheet. Fill 3/16 in. deep with melted candy. Chill until firm; unmold. Repeat as needed. For buttons, pipe 1/4 in. dots of candy on waxed paper. Chill until firm; peel off paper.
Bake and cool brownies in silicone mold supported by cookie sheet. Unmold and trim to 1 1/4 in. high. Seal bottoms with melted candy; chill until firm. Cover brownies with melted candy; chill until firm. Attach mortarboard with melted candy; let set.
For tassels, roll out colored fondant 1/16 in. thick. Cut a 1 1/4 x 1 1/2 in. wide strip for each tassel needed. Cut 1 in. deep x 1/8 in. wide slits for fringe; brush uncut edge with water and roll up to form tassel. For cord, cut 1/8 in. wide x 3/4 in. long strip and attach to mortarboard with damp brush; attach tassel.