Tiny Tiers Mini Cakes
These adorable tiered treats make an exceptional wedding or shower treat. Cake “tiers” are propped with lollipop sticks. Decorations are crafted of Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant.
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
Each mini cake serves 1.
- Easy-Add 12 x 18 in. Jelly Roll Pan Add to shopping list 12 x 18 in. Jelly Roll Pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Heart Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Heart Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Floral Collection Flower Making Set Add to shopping list Floral Collection Flower Making Set
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Cutter/Embosser Add to shopping list Cutter/Embosser
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
In advance: Make heart topper. Tint fondant violet and roll out 1/16 in. thick. Cut one heart for each treat using medium Cut-Out; let dry on cornstarch-dusted board.
Bake and cool 1 in. high cake using firm-textured batter such as pound cake; freeze. Cut 2 1/2, 2 and 1 1/2 in. squares with knife. Cover cakes with melted candy; let set. Seal bottoms with additional melted candy using a spatula; let set on waxed paper-covered board.
Use patterns to mark holes; cut out holes using tip of hot knife. For each treat, cut 8 lollipop sticks to 3 1/4 in.; insert sticks in cakes to form tower. For bottom separation, following placement pattern, insert lollipop sticks into bottom of middle cake and top of base cake. For top separation, following placement pattern, insert lollipop sticks into bottom of top cake and top of middle cake. Roll out fondant 1/8 in. thick. Cut 1/8 in. wide strips; attach around cakes with damp brush.
Cut fondant flowers using pansy cutter from Flower Making Set. Cup slightly with modeling stick and attach using melted candy in cut parchment bag. Pipe tip 3 dot centers with buttercream. Cut a lollipop stick to 2 1/2 in.; attach to back of heart using melted candy leaving 1 in. extending at bottom. Cut small hole in center of top cake;insert heart.
*Combine Violet with Rose for violet shown.