Tiny Blossoms Cakes
These tiered petit fours are a cute yet elegant addition to any wedding or shower celebration. They are topped with Quick-Pour Fondant Icing and tiny fondant blooms.
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
Each cake serves 1.
- Easy-Add 10 x 15 in. Jelly Roll Pan Add to shopping list 10 x 15 in. Jelly Roll Pan
- Easy-Add Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter Add to shopping list Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter
- Easy-Add Flower Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Flower Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Leaf Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Leaf Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Cutter/Embosser Add to shopping list Cutter/Embosser
- Easy-Add Shaping Foam Add to shopping list Shaping Foam
- Easy-Add Fondant/Gum Paste Tool Set Add to shopping list Fondant/Gum Paste Tool Set
- Easy-Add Flower Former Set Add to shopping list Flower Former Set
Tint 6 oz. fondant green and 18 oz. violet. Roll out green fondant 1/8 in. thick and cut 1 leaf for each cake using small Cut-Out. Place leaves on thin foam and score vein lines using veining tool; let dry on small flower formers dusted with cornstarch. Roll out violet fondant 1/8 in. thick and cut 3 flowers for each cake using smallest Cut-Out. On thick foam, cup flowers with small ball tool; let dry on small flower formers dusted with cornstarch. Pipe tip 2 dot centers in buttercream.
Bake and cool 1 in. high jelly roll cake. Using Cut-Outs, cut 1 medium and 1 large circle for each cake. Prepare cakes and cover with poured fondant; let set, then stack. Roll out violet fondant 1/8 in. thick and cut 1/4 in. wide strips using straight-edge wheel of Cutter/Embosser. Attach strips to bottom borders using dots of buttercream; trim strips to fit. Pipe tip 2 freehand scrolls and dots on cake sides. Attach flowers and leaves with dots of icing.
*Note: Combine Violet with a little Rose for violet shown.