Tinsel-Trimmed Christmas Tree Cookie
The beautiful blending of different shades of color flow icing adds a tinsel-like glow to this traditional Christmas Tree.
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Christmas Tree Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list Christmas Tree Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
Prepare and roll out cookie dough. Cut with traditional tree cookie cutter. Bake and cool. Prepare color flow icing. Use tip 2 and full-strength dark Leaf Green/Lemon Yellow combination color flow icing to outline tree; let set. Use tip 2 and thinned down Leaf Green/Lemon Yellow combination color flow icing to fill in tree. Immediately use thinned white and thinned down Dark Leaf Green/Lemon Yellow combination color flow icing in cut parchment bags to pipe garland on tree. Use toothpick to blend colors; let set.