Tile Style Cake
A manly color scheme, a football shape, and a fondant-tiled mosaic combine for a handsomely constructed cake. Perfect for Father’s Day as shown, or customize the message for bachelor parties, birthday celebrations, and award banquets.
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Oval Set (13 1/2 x 9 7/8 in. used)Easy-Add Oval Set Add to shopping list Oval Set
- Easy-Add Square Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Square Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add A-B-C and 1-2-3 Cutter Set Add to shopping list A-B-C and 1-2-3 Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add White Celebration Candles Add to shopping list White Celebration Candles
Ice 2-layer cake smooth. Divide fondant in 4ths and tint dark violet (combine violet with rose), light violet (combine violet with a little rose), dark blue and light blue. Roll out fondant 1/8 in. thick and cut approximately 70 squares in each color using smallest Cut-Out. Press squares onto cake sides, alternating colors. Using dark violet fondant and alphabet cutters, cut out message. Position on cake top. Roll out remaining fondant 1/2 in. thick. Lightly grease the inside of smallest Cut-Out and cut candle holders. Flatten sides and insert candles. Position on cake top.