Tiers of Joy Cookies
These cookies truly take the cake! Artfully stacked cookies, topped with a heart, resemble a tiered wedding cake. Bake a pretty display of these treats for a wedding or shower.
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 101 Cookie Cutters Set Add to shopping list 101 Cookie Cutters Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 24 Add to shopping list Tip: 24
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
In advance: Use royal icing to make about 100 tip 24 swirl drop flowers with tip 2 dot centers. Make extras to allow for breakage; let dry.
Also: Make cookies. Prepare and roll out dough. Cut 1 heart with smallest heart cutter and 2 rounds each with small, medium and large round cutters from set. Bake and cool cookies.
And: Use tip 2 and full-strength royal icing to outline heart and 1 of each size round; fill in using thinned royal icing. Let dry 48 hours.
Layer pairs of round cookies with buttercream icing; attach drop flowers around edge with icing. Using royal icing, stack and secure cookie pairs; attach upright heart to top and surround base with drop flowers.