Three-in-One Cut-Out Cookies
- Easy-Add White Cookie Icing Add to shopping list White Cookie Icing
- Easy-Add Assorted Holiday Sprinkles and Sugars Add to shopping list Assorted Holiday Sprinkles and Sugars
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- 18 pc. Holiday Metal Cutter Set or 9 Pc. Holiday Metal Cutter Set or 4-piece Jolly Shapes Cutter SetEasy-Add 18 pc. Holiday Metal Cutter Set Add to shopping list 18 pc. Holiday Metal Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Plastic wrap
Shape dough into 2 disks. Wrap with plastic wrap; refrigerate dough 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 375°F. Roll out dough about 1/8 inch thick on lightly floured surface.
Dip cookie cutter into flour, then cut cookie dough; place on ungreased baking sheet.
Bake 10 to12 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 2 to 3 minutes on cookie sheet on cooling grid.
Remove from sheet and cool completely. Decorate cooled cookies as desired with icing, sprinkles and sugars.