Cookie Sheets & Je…
They're All Ears for Easter! Brownies
- White Candy Melts® Candy (1 package makes 5-6 treats)Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
Each brownie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Brownie Pops 8-Cavity Silicone Mold Add to shopping list Brownie Pops 8-Cavity Silicone Mold
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make ears using melted candy in cut parchment bags. Copy pattern and tape to board; cover with waxed paper. Pipe white ears; chill until firm. Tint portion of melted white candy pink. Overpipe pink inner ears; chill until firm. Cut lollipop sticks to 3 in; attach to back of ears with melted candy. Let set.
Bake and cool brownies in silicone mold supported by cookie sheet. Cover with melted candy. Let set then repeat. Chill until firm.
Decorate using melted candy in cut parchment bags. Pipe outline mouth, dot eyes, nose and cheeks. Insert ears into head.