They Used Their Heads Candy
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Fruit slice jelly candies
- granulated sugar
Each serves 1.
- Easy-Add Round Cookie Treat Pan Add to shopping list Round Cookie Treat Pan
- Easy-Add 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
- Comfort Grip™ Square Crinkle Cutter or other 4" square cutterEasy-Add Comfort Grip™ Square Crinkle Cutter Add to shopping list Comfort Grip™ Square Crinkle Cutter
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Waxed paper
Tint melted white candy blue, black, pink, red, green and yellow. Mix red and yellow to make light skintone; mix white with light cocoa to make dark skintone.
Make mortarboards: Position square cutter on waxed paper-covered board and pour thin layer of melted candy inside. Refrigerate to set and unmold.
For faces, pour melted candy in treat pans, position sticks and refrigerate to set; unmold. Pipe facial features with melted candy in cut bag. Pipe base of cap on head and attach mortarboard at an angle.
For tassels, using rolling pin, roll out fruit slice candy on surface sprinkled with sugar. Cut thin slices and twist together for 4 in. rope. Cut 1 x 1 in. fruit slice square, cut fringe on one end, roll uncut end around rope. Attach tassel to mortarboard by piping a dot candy button with cut bag.