Non-Stick Cooling …
They Call it Puppy Love Cookies
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing
- favorite cookie dough recipe
Prepare cookie dough recipe and press into Petite Heart Pan cavities following recipe. Bake and cool.
Tint a portion of Ready-To-Use Icing light rose and reserve a portion white for faces. Warm icings to pouring consistency. Place cookies on cooling grid over waxed paper. Pour icings over cookies to cover, let set at least 4 hours.
Tint portions of icing black, red and rose. Using tip 10 and rose or red icing, pipe ears, beginning at point of heart, moving 2/3 along side and reversing back to point again, releasing pressure. Using tip 2 and black icing, pipe nose, string mouth, dot whiskers and eyes. Pat dots and nose with finger dipped in cornstarch.