They Call Him, "Up Chuck" Cake
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
- Chocolate Nougat Pieces
- Candy-coated chocolate candies
- Rolls of dried fruit
- Easy-Add Black shoestring licorice Add to shopping list Black shoestring licorice
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add Guitar Pan Add to shopping list Guitar Pan
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Silver Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Silver Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Craft knife
Bake and cool cake. Prepare to be covered with fondant by lightly icing with buttercream. Tint fondant as follows: 30 oz. copper, 4 oz. black, reserve 2 oz. white. Roll copper fondant and cover cake. Use pattern to cut eyes, eyebrows, mouth and ears; attach with damp brush. Form nose from copper fondant and attach with damp brush.
Form a mixture of all candies and attach to tongue; pipe over with piping gel tinted brown. Cut black shoestring licorice at various lengths and insert for hair.