There Goes the Bride! Cake
She’s back from the dead and ready to party! Made with Wonder Mold pan and Teen Doll Pick. She’s dressed and ready find her long-lost Frankenstein.
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Ruby Red Pearl Dust™ Add to shopping list Ruby Red Pearl Dust™
- Easy-Add Silver Pearl Dust™ Add to shopping list Silver Pearl Dust™
- Easy-Add White-White Icing Color Add to shopping list White-White Icing Color
- Easy-Add clear vanilla extract Add to shopping list clear vanilla extract
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add Classic Wonder Mold Add to shopping list Classic Wonder Mold
- Easy-Add Wide Glide™ Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Wide Glide™ Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Pastry Wheel Add to shopping list Pastry Wheel
- Teen Doll Pick (brunette)Easy-Add Teen Doll Pick Add to shopping list Teen Doll Pick
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- White Tulle (6 in. wide x 5 in. long)
- White Florist Wire (2 in.)
Bake and cool cake.
Prepare cake to be covered with fondant by lightly icing with buttercream. Roll fondant and cover cake. Smooth with Easy-Glide Smoother. Roll another fondant piece slightly thinned and cover again, ruffling at the bottom to form a flowing look. Rip pieces off dress to look torn and tattered. Dip brush in clear vanilla extract and silver pearl dust and randomly paint dress.
Insert doll pick into cake.
Brush waist area with a small amount of piping gel. Roll and cut 2 strips about 3/4 in. long each of fondant and attach to top of doll. Paint face with a mixture of white-white icing color and piping gel. Roll and cut straps and sleeves for dress in fondant; attach with damp brush. Make small fondant roses and paint with red pearl dust and clear vanilla extract. Attach to floral wired and position in hand; attaching with wire.
Roll fondant and cut out a tiara. Make veil by folding top portion of tulle and tying with wire. Attach to head with wire bent like a bobby pin. Paint lips with red pearl dust and piping gel.