Their Golden Moment Cake
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Gum-Tex™ Add to shopping list Gum-Tex™
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Cake serves 60.
- Easy-Add 6 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 6 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add 8 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 8 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add 10 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 10 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Spiral Pattern Roller Add to shopping list Spiral Pattern Roller
- Easy-Add Gold 50th Anniversary Cake Pick Add to shopping list Gold 50th Anniversary Cake Pick
- Easy-Add 7 1/2 in Crystal Twist Legs Add to shopping list 7 1/2 in Crystal Twist Legs
- Crystal Clear Divider Set (8 and 10 inch plates needed)Easy-Add Crystal Clear Divider Set Add to shopping list Crystal Clear Divider Set
- Easy-Add 12 in. Round Silver Cake Base Add to shopping list 12 in. Round Silver Cake Base
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add Nesting Hearts Cutter Set Add to shopping list Nesting Hearts Cutter Set
- Easy-Add 101 Cookie Cutters Set Add to shopping list 101 Cookie Cutters Set
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- 40 inches 1/2 in. wide white ribbon
- Double stick tape
At least 2-3 days in advance: Make fondant hearts. Knead 2 teaspoons of Gum-Tex into 24 oz. of fondant. Roll out fondant 1/8 in. thick. Using 2 1/2 in. nesting cutter, cut 40 to 50 large hearts; using 1 3/4 in. nesting cutter, cut 50 to 60 small hearts. Make extras to allow for breakage and let dry on cornstarch-dusted board for 2 days. Using royal icing, pipe tip 3 outlines with curls on hearts; let dry. Attach lollipop stick to back of each heart and to Anniversary Pick with royal icing; set aside.
Ice tops of 2-layer cakes in white and sides in yellow; prepare for Separator Plate and Pillar Construction. To make swags, roll out fondant 1/8 in. thick. Imprint spiral design using Pattern Roller. Cut out circle using largest round cutter; cut swag 1 in. above bottom of circle using largest round cutter. Repeat to make 19 swags. Attach 8 swags to 10 in. cake, 6 swags to 8 in. cake and 5 swags to 6 in. cake with buttercream. Cut a fondant circle for each swag point using large end of tip 4; attach with royal icing. Pipe tip 4 bead bottom borders on all cakes.
At reception: Assemble cakes. Insert fondant hearts and Anniversary Pick. Attach ribbon around base with double-stick tape.