The Witch on Watch Cake
My, what big eyes you have! Pumpkin shaped cake uses a stack of cut-out cookies to make the witch’s hat.
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Jack-O-Lantern Pan Add to shopping list Jack-O-Lantern Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 1A Add to shopping list Tip: 1A
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 18 Add to shopping list Tip: 18
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Paring Knife
Trim stem off cake. Ice sides and lightly ice top smooth. Trace face pattern with toothpick. Position stacked cookies above head. Pipe tip 1A large balls for eyeballs; add tip 4 dot pupils. Outline mouth with tip 4. Pipe in tip 4 tooth (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Build up nose area with tip 1A
. Cover face with tip 18 stars; overpipe cheeks and eyelids with tip 18 stars. Pipe tip 4 dot warts. Cover hat top and sides, band and buckle with tip 18 stars. Add tip 18 pull-out star wavy hair. Pipe tip 18 star bottom border.