The Wild, Wild West Cake
The wild, wild west lives again on a cake top just for his birthday! What little boy (or girl) wouldn’t trill to this kind of action!
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Buttercup Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Buttercup Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Willow Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Willow Green Icing Color
- 12 x 16 in. sheet pan
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Easy-Add Tip: 32 Add to shopping list Tip: 32
- Wild West cake set
- Deadwood Stage
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Tuk-N-Ruffle Add to shopping list Tuk-N-Ruffle
Put 2 - 12 x 16 inch sheet cakes side by side. Use extra pieces of cake for larger mountains. Ice cake in white and form ridges, rocks and river with spatula. Use an airbrush to color scenery. Make cactus with tip #16 and rope border with tip #32. Put in the yahoo action with our Wild West Set and our scale model Deadwood Stage.