The Star Celebrates 50 Years!
The guest of honor will shine with happiness when this amazing tiered birthday cake design appears at the party! You’ll love the way those sunny yellow Sugar Sheets! stars point to the “50” cookie topper.
- Easy-Add Yellow Stars Sugar Sheets Add to shopping list Yellow Stars Sugar Sheets
- Easy-Add Bright Yellow Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list Bright Yellow Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
- Easy-Add Premium White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Premium White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
Cake Serves 50
- Easy-Add 6 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 6 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add 10 x 2 in. Square Pan Add to shopping list 10 x 2 in. Square Pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Bamboo Dowel Rods Add to shopping list Bamboo Dowel Rods
- Easy-Add Rotary Cutter Add to shopping list Rotary Cutter
- Easy-Add Border Punch Set Add to shopping list Border Punch Set
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Layered Stars Cutting insert Add to shopping list Layered Stars Cutting insert
- Easy-Add Single Shape Punch Set Add to shopping list Single Shape Punch Set
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add A-B-C and 1-2-3 Cutter Set Add to shopping list A-B-C and 1-2-3 Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add 8 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Lollipop Sticks
Using Rotary Cutter, cut four strips, 10 1/2 long x 2 1/8 in. wide, and two strips, 10 long x 2 1/2 in. wide, across the length of Yellow Stars Sugar Sheets! Use border punch with Scallop Border Cutting Insert to punch scallops along one long edge of each strip. Using piping gel, attach 10 1/2 in. strips to bottom of 10 in. cake and 10 in. strips to bottom of 6 in. cake.
Using Rotary Cutter, cut 34 strips, 2 1/8 long x 3/8 in. wide, from Bright Yellow Sugar Sheets. Using border punch with Scallop Border Cutting insert, cut a round edge at top of each strip to match the Yellow Stars strips. Using piping gel, attach Bright Yellow strips to every other scallop on Yellow Stars strips.
Using punch with Small Layered Stars Cutting Insert, cut several star chains from Bright Yellow Sugar Sheets! Using scissors, separate each individual star. Using piping gel, attach stars randomly to sides of tiers above the scalloped border.
Make number cookie topper. Prepare and roll out dough. Using cutters from set, cut a “5” and “0” cookie. Bake and cool cookies. Using melted candy, attach a lollipop stick to each cookie. Let dry. Use “5” and “0” cutters and black FoodWriter to trace numbers on back side (shiny side) of Bright Yellow Sugar Sheets! Cut out numbers with scissors. Attach numbers to cookies with piping gel. Insert number topper in cake.