The Sock Exchange Mini Cake
Kids will have such fun each decorating their own mini-cake stockings. Just icing and use fondant and accessories to add trims and patterns. Brush with Silver and Gold Pearl Dust and top cuffs with White Sparkling Sugar.
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant (2 ounces for 3-5 treats)Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Silver Pearl Dust™ Add to shopping list Silver Pearl Dust™
- Easy-Add Gold Pearl Dust™ Add to shopping list Gold Pearl Dust™
- Easy-Add White Sparkling Sugar Add to shopping list White Sparkling Sugar
Each mini cake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Mini Stocking/Gingerbread Boy/Tree Mold Add to shopping list Mini Stocking/Gingerbread Boy/Tree Mold
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Cutter/Embosser Add to shopping list Cutter/Embosser
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
Bake and cool stocking cakes in silicone mold supported by cookie sheet. Ice cakes smooth; let set. Using tip 12, build up cuff; sprinkle immediately with Sparkling Sugar. Roll out fondant 1/8 in. thick. Cut dots for red stocking using large opening of tip 12. Cut stripes for violet stocking in random widths with knife. Cut 1/2 in. squares for green stocking using wavy-edge wheel of Cutter/Embosser.
Attach fondant decorations with dots of icing; trim squares with knife as needed. Paint fondant pieces with mixture of Pearl Dust and lemon extract; let dry.
*Combine Violet with Rose for violet shown. Combine Christmas Red with Red-Red for red shown.