The Red Team Jersey Cookies
Everyone will cheer when these colorful jersey cookies take the field! With Sugar Sheets! you’re using the clock wisely, because decorating is a snap.
1 Red Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper (covers 6 cookies)Easy-Add Red Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list Red Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
1 White Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper (covers 15 cookies)Easy-Add White Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list White Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
- Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Football Theme Cookie Cutters Add to shopping list Football Theme Cookie Cutters
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Single Shape Punch Set Add to shopping list Single Shape Punch Set
- Easy-Add Layered Stars Cutting insert Add to shopping list Layered Stars Cutting insert
- Easy-Add Rotary Cutter Add to shopping list Rotary Cutter
Prepare and roll out dough. Using jersey cutter from set, cut cookies. Bake and cool. Ice smooth with buttercream icing.
Using jersey cookie cutter and Black FoodWriter, trace jersey shape onto back side of red Sugar Sheets!. Use scissors to cut jerseys. Attach jersey to iced cookie with piping gel.
Using Layered Stars Cutting Insert and White Sugar Sheets!, cut triple-star design for each cookie. Attach to jersey with piping gel.
Using Rotary Cutter and White Sugar Sheets!, cut 3/16 in. wide strips for arm and waist piping. Attach to jersey with piping gel. Trim to fit as needed.
Using Black FoodWriter, draw number on jersey.