Cookie Sheets & Je…
The Picture of Spring Cookies
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
Each serves one.
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- 101 Cookie Cutter Set (large, small circles used)Easy-Add 101 Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list 101 Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Easter Color Anodized Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list Easter Color Anodized Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make cookies. Prepare and roll out dough. Cut bunny using cutter from 9 Pc. Set; cut a 4 x 5 in. rectangle for base. Cut chick using small round from 101 Pc. Set; cut base using largest round from set. Bake and cool cookies.
Using tip 2 and full-strength icing, outline borders of all cookies (3/8 in. wide for rectangle cookies); let dry.
On rectangle cookies, pipe tip 2 violet outlines inside border, 3/8 in. apart; let dry.
Flow in heads, rounds and stripes using thinned icing (overpipe dark green dots on rounds before green icing sets). Let dry on waxed paper-covered boards.
Assemble and pipe details using full-strength icing