The Perfect Party Plot Brownies
There’s a whole lot of ground shaking going on in this party plot. Delicious brownies are scooped out enough to allow room for candy ghosts and goblins. Friendly faces are popping from the graves sprinkled with brownie crumb “dirt”. Candy tombstones and pumpkin icing decorations complete the party scene.
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Midnight Black Halloween Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Midnight Black Halloween Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
Favorite brownie mix or recipe (double or triple recipe as needed)
- Easy-Add Smiling Pumpkin Icing Decorations Add to shopping list Smiling Pumpkin Icing Decorations
Brownie serves 27.
- Easy-Add 11 x 15 in. Sheet Pan Add to shopping list 11 x 15 in. Sheet Pan
- Easy-Add Mummies Pretzel Mold Add to shopping list Mummies Pretzel Mold
- Easy-Add Creepy Tombstone Candy Mold Add to shopping list Creepy Tombstone Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Waxed paper
- Zip-Close Plastic Bag
In advance: Make candies. Tint portions of white candy orange, yellow and violet using candy colors. Lighten portions of black candy with white for shades of gray. Using painting method, mold 4 tombstones; mold 3 mummies without pretzels. Mold 1 mummy head only. Pipe 2 hands on waxed paper using melted candy in cut parchment bag; chill until firm, then overpipe back for strength. Also: Tint coconut.
Bake and cool brownies, about 1 1/2 in. thick. Mark 4 graves, each 2 x 4 3/4 in. Scoop out 3, about 3/4 in. deep, and scatter crumbled brownie "dirt" around graves and over 4th grave. Position candy mummies, head, hands and tombstones. Attach icing decorations around sides with melted candy. Scatter tinted coconut grass.