11 x 15 in. Perfor…
The Perfect Party Plot Brownies
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Midnight Black Halloween Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Midnight Black Halloween Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Favorite brownie mix or recipe (double or triple recipe as needed)
- Easy-Add Smiling Pumpkin Icing Decorations Add to shopping list Smiling Pumpkin Icing Decorations
- shredded coconut
Brownie serves 27.
- Easy-Add 11 x 15 in. Sheet Pan Add to shopping list 11 x 15 in. Sheet Pan
- Easy-Add Mummies Pretzel Mold Add to shopping list Mummies Pretzel Mold
- Easy-Add Creepy Tombstone Candy Mold Add to shopping list Creepy Tombstone Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Waxed paper
- Zip-Close Plastic Bag
In advance: Make candies. Tint portions of white candy orange, yellow and violet using candy colors. Lighten portions of black candy with white for shades of gray. Using painting method, mold 4 tombstones; mold 3 mummies without pretzels. Mold 1 mummy head only. Pipe 2 hands on waxed paper using melted candy in cut parchment bag; chill until firm, then overpipe back for strength. Also: Tint coconut.
Bake and cool brownies, about 1 1/2 in. thick. Mark 4 graves, each 2 x 4 3/4 in. Scoop out 3, about 3/4 in. deep, and scatter crumbled brownie "dirt" around graves and over 4th grave. Position candy mummies, head, hands and tombstones. Attach icing decorations around sides with melted candy. Scatter tinted coconut grass.