The Perfect Favor Favors
Sugared fondant blossoms add a sweet touch.
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Gum-Tex™ Add to shopping list Gum-Tex™
- Easy-Add Jordan Almonds Add to shopping list Jordan Almonds
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Each favor serves 1.
- Easy-Add Flower Shape Baskets Add to shopping list Flower Shape Baskets
- Easy-Add Fun Flowers Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Fun Flowers Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Leaves Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Leaves Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- White floral tape
- 23 20-gauge white cloth-covered wires
- 23 22-gauge white cloth-covered wires 9 in. lengths
- Craft block
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make flowers and leaves for bouquets.
Add 2 teaspoons of Gum-Tex to 24 oz. of fondant and divide into 4 sections; tint lemon yellow/golden yellow combination, rose, violet/rose combination and green.
Cut fondant flowers and leaves in assorted colors, using Cut-Outs .
Brush tops with water and sprinkle with sparkling sugar.
Using royal icing, pipe tip 3 dot centers on small flowers and tip 7 dot centers on medium flowers. Let dry.
Attach flowers and leaves to wire stems, using 20-gauge wire and tip 9 royal icing bases for medium flowers and 22-gauge wire and tip 5 royal icing bases for small flowers and all leaves.
Let dry in craft block.
Fill with Jordan Almonds.
For each favor, make 1 small and 3 medium flowers, and 3 leaves on 3½ in. wires; insert in craft block and position in basket before adding almonds.