The Memories Are Golden Cake
Cake serves 60.
- Hexagon Pan Set (9, 12, 15 x 2 used)Easy-Add Hexagon Pan Set Add to shopping list Hexagon Pan Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Tip: 13 Add to shopping list Tip: 13
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Easy-Add Tip: 18 Add to shopping list Tip: 18
- Easy-Add Tip: 21 Add to shopping list Tip: 21
- Easy-Add 16 in. Hexagon Separator Plates Add to shopping list 16 in. Hexagon Separator Plates
- Easy-Add 3 in. Grecian Pillars Add to shopping list 3 in. Grecian Pillars
- Easy-Add Dowel Rods Add to shopping list Dowel Rods
- Easy-Add Scrolls Add to shopping list Scrolls
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- 50 Years of Happiness Topper or topper of your choiceEasy-Add 50 Years of Happiness Topper Add to shopping list 50 Years of Happiness Topper
- Silk Flowers
Using royal icing, pipe tip 13 outline on one side of 60 scrolls. Let dry.
Ice 2-layer 15 in. cake smooth. Prepare for stacked construction.
On all cakes, pipe top borders on each hexagon panel as follows: one center tip 21 rosette, one or two tip 18 rosettes on each side of tip 21 rosette, one to three tip 16 rosettes on each side of tip 18 rosettes
Pipe tip 5 bead bottom borders.
On 9 in. and 12 in. cakes, pipe tip 13 triple drop strings at center of each panel; longest string is 1 1/2 in. from bottom. Pipe double drop strings at each side of triple drop strings; longest string is 2 1/4 in. from bottom.
At reception, position 16 in. hexagon plates and 3 in. pillars. Position scrolls in front of bottom borders on all cakes. Position silk flowers. Position topper.