The Green Team Jersey Cookies
Everyone will cheer when these colorful jersey cookies take the field! With Sugar Sheets! you’re using the clock wisely, because decorating is a snap.
1 Bright Green Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper (covers 6 cookies)Easy-Add Bright Green Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list Bright Green Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
1 White Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper (covers 6 cookies)Easy-Add White Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list White Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
- Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Football Theme Cookie Cutters Add to shopping list Football Theme Cookie Cutters
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Rotary Cutter Add to shopping list Rotary Cutter
- Easy-Add Alphabet/Number Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Alphabet/Number Cut-Outs™
Prepare and roll out dough. Using jersey cutter from set, cut cookies. Bake and cool. Ice smooth with buttercream icing.
Using jersey cookie cutter and Black FoodWriter, trace jersey shape onto back side of White Sugar Sheets!. Use scissors to cut jerseys. Attach jersey to iced cookie with piping gel.
Using Rotary Cutter and Green Sugar Sheets!, cut 1/4 in. wide strips for waist piping and 1/8 in. wide strips for arm and neckline piping. Attach to jersey with piping gel.
Place Bright Green Sugar Sheets! on thin shaping foam. Using number Cut-Outs cut numbers. Attach to jersey with piping gel.