The Great Egg-scape! Cookie Pop
Looks who’s popping up to wish everyone a Happy Easter greeting! It’s a cute, little chirping chick hatching on a cookie treat stick. Made with the Egg Perimeter Cookie Cutter and the Circle Cookie Cutter for its head. Decorated with pastel shades of royal icing.
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Each cookie pop serves 1.
- Easy-Add Egg Perimeter Cookie Cutter Add to shopping list Egg Perimeter Cookie Cutter
- Easy-Add Circle Cookie Cutter Add to shopping list Circle Cookie Cutter
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Craft knife
Tint 1/3 of dough yellow. Cut egg and circle chick cookies; cut jagged edge in egg cookies. Bake and cool. Cover egg cookies with thinned royal icing; let dry. Tint candy yellow, black, blue and pink. Pipe dot and string facial features, dot and zigzag egg designs using melted candy in cut bag. Attach stick to chick cookie with candy; attach egg cookies to chick. Place in party bags.