The Garden Girls Brownie
Fondant details turn brownies baked in our Brownie Pops 8-Cavity Silicone Mold into sprightly sprites. Use Leaf Cut-Outs Fondant Cutters to create the gals’ leaf-trimmed tulip skirts.
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
Violet Icing Color (Combine Violet with Rose for violet shown.)Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
Golden Yellow Icing Color (Combine Lemon Yellow with Golden Yellow for yellow shown.)Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
Red-Red Icing Color (Combine Brown with Red-Red for darker skin tone shown.)Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
Leaf Green Icing Color (Combine Leaf Green with Lemon Yellow for green shown.)Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant (6 oz. per treat)Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers (using black)Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers
Favorite brownie mix or recipe
Each Brownie Pop serves 1
- Easy-Add Brownie Pops 8-Cavity Silicone Mold Add to shopping list Brownie Pops 8-Cavity Silicone Mold
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Leaf Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Leaf Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Waxed paper
2 hours in advance: Make head and arms. Tint 2 in. ball of fondant light or dark skin tone. Pinch off small amount to roll and shape 3/16 x 1 1/4 in. long arms. Flatten hands and use knife to mark fingers. Roll remaining fondant into ball for head; flatten bottom slightly. Let pieces dry on waxed paper-covered board.
Bake and cool brownie pops in silicone mold supported by Cookie Sheet. Tint fondant assorted colors; roll out 1/8 in. thick as needed. Prepare brownies for rolled fondant. Cover with a 4 in. diameter circle of fondant in skirt color. Smooth with hands; cut away excess.
For skirt base, cut 8 petals using larges leaf Cut-Out. Attach bottom 4 petals with damp brush, wide end down; leave about 1/2 in. extended beyond bottom edge and curl tips around brush handle. Attach next 4 petals between bottom petals, narrow end down, positioning so tips curve out to left and to right in front and again in back; curl tips as above.
For skirt top, cut 12-14 leaves using smallest Cut-Out. Position as above but do not curl bottom later and use 2 leaves in each gap for top later. Shape bodice from a 1 in. diameter ball; attach to skirt using fondant adhesive. Use end of brush to make holes for arms. Insert and secure arms with adhesive. Attach head.
For bangs, cut 2 leaves using smallest cutter from set; attach curved tip down, trimming as needed.
For hair, cut 3 leaves using medium cutter from set; attach 2 to sides with curved tip down, attach 1 to back with curved tip up.
For bow, roll two 1/4 in. balls; flatten and pinch end to shape lops. Use knife to mark lines. Attach to head. Roll tiny ball for know; flatten and attach. Use FoodWriter to draw dot eyes and smile.