The Egg Hunters Cookie
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- Easy-Add Pink Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Pink Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Mini jelly beans
Each candy servs 1.
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add 101 Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list 101 Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Lil' Bunnies Candy Mold Add to shopping list Lil' Bunnies Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add 8 in. Straight Spatula Add to shopping list 8 in. Straight Spatula
- Craft knife
Prepare cookie dough and roll out. For each treat, cut 1 large and 1 small cookie using round cutters from set. Also cut tree trunk (2 in. high, 1 in. wide at bottom, tapering to 1/2 in. wide at top) and easel (cut a 90° triangle, 1 1/2 in. high x 1 in. wide) cookies using craft knife. Bake and cool cookies.
Mold bunnies using painting method and Candy Melts; refrigerate until firm.
Tint portions of royal icing light green, dark green and brown. Pipe tip 3 swirls in dark green on small round cookie; position jelly beans. Pipe tip 3 lines in brown on trunk. Using spatula, ice large round cookie smooth in light green. Attach easel and small round cookie to trunk with melted candy; let set. Attach tree, bunnies and jelly beans to large cookie with melted candy; let set.