The Doctor Is In Cupcake
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Tip: 47 Add to shopping list Tip: 47
- Easy-Add White Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list White Standard Baking Cups
Ice cupcake smooth. Make nose: Using tip 5, and heavy pressure, pipe a line of icing at center of cupcake. On each side, pipe a smaller line of icing. Shape with finger dipped in cornstarch. Pipe tip 1 string glasses and dot eyes, flatten with finger dipped in cornstarch. At forehead, pipe a tip 47 smooth side band of icing. Add tip 3 pull-out string eyebrows and mustache. Position wafer candy and add tip 1 message.
Want to stay in touch with the latest from Wilton?
Receive great Wilton decorating ideas and much more! Learn more