The Cookie Kid
Always cute and seasonally perfect, this gingerbread kid cookie is presented on a cookie backer for double the fun. Bake them using the 6-Pc. Holiday Mini Cutter Set, Blossom Plastic Nesting Cutter Set and Roll-Out Cookie Recipe.
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add 6-Pc. Blossoms Nesting Perimeter Cutter Set Add to shopping list 6-Pc. Blossoms Nesting Perimeter Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Holiday Mini Metal Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list Holiday Mini Metal Cookie Cutter Set
In advance: Make cookies. Prepare and roll out dough. For each treat cut 1 gingerbread boy and 1 blossom using 2nd largest cutter from set. Bake and cool.
Using full-strength icing, outline blossom with tip 3, gingerbread boy with tip 2; flow in with thinned icing. Let dry.
Decorate and assemble using full-strength icing. Attach gingerbread boy to blossom. Use tip 2 to pipe blossom outline, dot buttons and dot and outline facial features; pipe tip 3 bow tie. Let dry.
*Combine Brown with Red-Red for brown shown.