Giddy Grad Mini Cakes
These cute cakes lead the cheers for your graduate! Use the Mini Wonder Mold Pan to bake the figures. Then, pipe on buttercream-icing details and add the Graduation Caps toppers.
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
Each mini cake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Mini Wonder Mold Pan Add to shopping list Mini Wonder Mold Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Tip: 10 Add to shopping list Tip: 10
- Easy-Add Tip: 17 Add to shopping list Tip: 17
- Easy-Add White Graduation Caps Set Add to shopping list White Graduation Caps Set
- Easy-Add Black Graduation Caps Set Add to shopping list Black Graduation Caps Set
- Easy-Add 6 in. Gold-Foil Doilies Add to shopping list 6 in. Gold-Foil Doilies
Bake mini cakes using Mini Wonder Mold Pan.
Trim pretzels to 2 1/2 in. and insert in sides of cake for arms. Cover arms and gown with tip 17 vertical lines.
Pipe-in tip 10 face using a circular motion (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Circle should be about 2 in. diameters. Pipe tip 3 ball nose, dot eyes and string mouth.
Pipe tip 5 hands and tip 3 fingers and ears. Pipe-in tip 3 collar. Pipe tip 3 string hair for ethnic grads and tip 17 pull out hair for caucasian grads. Position hats.