The Candy Man Candy
This treat is really handy to have around on Halloween! Candy Melts are molded for round base and pumpkin shaped head. Jellied candies are used to the colorful trims.
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Orange Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Orange Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Yellow Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Yellow Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
Green and purple spice drops
Each serves 1.
- Easy-Add Round Cookie Treat Pan Add to shopping list Round Cookie Treat Pan
- Easy-Add Non-Stick Mini Pumpkin and Ghost Pan Add to shopping list Non-Stick Mini Pumpkin and Ghost Pan
- Easy-Add Candy decorating bags Add to shopping list Candy decorating bags
- Easy-Add 6 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Craft knife
Pour melted yellow candy 1/4 in. thick in round cookie treat pan to form disc base. Refrigerate to set; unmold. Pour melted orange candy 1/4 in. thick in mini pumpkin pan. Refrigerate to set; unmold.
Use melted candy in cut disposable bag to pipe whites of eyes, black pupils and mouth, and orange nose.
Roll purple spice drop flat on surface sprinkled with granulated sugar for hat brim. Attach another purple spice drop on top of brim with melted candy for hat. Pipe hatband with melted yellow candy in cut disposable bag and attach to head with melted orange candy. Roll out green spice drops and cut into hand shapes; attach to lollipop sticks with melted candy and let set. Insert green spice drop feet into lollipop sticks. Attach arms and legs to pack of body with melted orange candy; let set. Attach feet to candy disc with melted yellow candy.